A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Disguise Cleaver (2015)


I intend to have the camera issue sorted, for next year.
For now, I expect what I always expect: for you to (ultimately) make up your own damn mind. 


This is a case of a seller using pictures of a piece that is in better condition than the one that they end up sending you. It happens.

The paint on mine is pockmarked, marred, and inconsistent. All over, but notably on the spine. That’s where the only support rod resides, meaning the vast majority of the blade has a wobbly feel, in the weirdest of ways. Part of me wants to compare it to a slice of meat—a portion of filleted fish, to be 100% precise.

The handle has a few ‘cracks.’ I.e., places where the foam has split. This is honestly exactly the thing I was afraid of, when I was first purchasing foam weapons. But, they haven’t grown/gotten worse, over time.

YOU KNOW WHAT?!? I am sick and fucking tired of rationalizing everything. If something sucks, I'm going to say it sucks. I don't care that this was meant to be part of a Silent Hill collection. It pisses me off. It's in horrible shape, and that's the seller's fault; not mine. I pay attention to feedback and reputation; I take careful note of the pictures used. This is not the one that was pictured. It does indeed happen, but that doesn't mean I have to be okay with it.

This is shit. Looks like shit. Feels like shit. Shitty shit shit.

0 out of 5,

No comments :