A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Kamen Rider Mask Collection Vol. 12:
Accel Booster (2012)


Oh my, that stand certainly looks naughty when not in use~ These Rider and Sentai Masks are the kind of item you'll either adopt as your 'thing,' or have dumped in your lap. They're prime candidates to be stocked at Asian markets and speciality shops, or given as free gifts by generous ebay sellers. The latter scenario is how I got this one. I've held onto it because it works as a representation of a character related to Terui and this specific form. That wouldn't fly with me if it was a Sentai character, but it's Rider so I save time and money.

Heh, fly ^_^

3 Reasons Slippers Would Be Annoying to Dust out of 5

No comments :