A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Accel (2010)


It wasn't long after his debut that a voice in my head started screaming, "I LOVE TERUI," whenever he came to mind. It only became more true after a second viewing of the series. All his forms are pragmatic and emotionally justified, but aesthetically, I prefer this one. His accessory count is incredibly small, but it's everything you need: a bevy of hands and his Engine Blade, which does open to emulate him inserting a memory. The Accel Booster Figuart comes with a new head for this, but I've never considered there to be anything wrong with the one already on it. 

If you'd like something for him to ride, since this one can't drive itself, there are options. You know, I'm suddenly realizing that I have an affinity for red bike men.

5 Pyramid Head Homages out of 5

No comments :