A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Go-Busters Premium Logo Pin Badge (2012)



To my knowledge, there were only ever two premium items produced for Go-Busters, specifically. There's a few Ranger Key sets that include some of the characters, of course. I picked this up because, if I recall correctly, it set me back the exact same amount as the MBAF set. The scant benefits of loving an infinitely underrated series, I suppose~ Given what I got it for, I had no problem whatsoever with actually utilizing it. It was on my belovéd hoodie for a decent while and I even wore it to a job interview. I've been very pleased with it. It's a quality pin with a massive screw-on cap(?), so it won't be coming off of whatever you put it on, without a glorious fight.

The other premium item? A real camera strap for the Ichigan Buster. For years, CS Toys had at least one in stock, but they/it seem(s) to have sold. I can't believe someone actually paid ¥6000‎ o_O

4 Fashion Statements Actually Worth Making out of 5

No comments :