A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Saturday, July 2, 2016

S.H. Figuarts Usada Lettuce (2013)


I did not reinforce Bandai for making incomplete teams. I purchased this after Sentai Figuarts were dead in the water, on SEVERE clearance. The only person who benefited from this purchase was me.

If your head is stuck, simply apply consistent, gentle pressure until it begins to move. It didn't seem to be an issue of being paint-stuck on mine, so I won't go into repair shenanigans and the like. The voice clips and the fact that the SSBL scales with Sentai Hero vinyls (which comprise my Go-Busters display) make it the winner in my book. This one is predictably packaged with Yoko.

UPDATE: If you're willing to base your scale on this stage show, the SSBL does kinda work with the Figuarts Yoko.

3 Not-So-Secretly Jealous Smart-Asses out of 5

No comments :