A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

ASS BLASTER HOT SAUCE

One has to respect a hot sauce that's tastefully presented to you in a wooden box made to look like a charming little outhouse.
Arizona's Southwest Specialty Foods' Ass Blaster Hot Sauce certainly lives up to it's name when it's comes to it's mercilessly violent repercussions.  Made with a carrot vinegar base, Habanero peppers and a Capsicum extract, Ass Blaster's pleases the taste buds with a dry heat for the first 15 seconds and then it takes you for everything you've got if you're not careful.  After you've tried it once you'll know 1 or 2 drops will be all you'll be needing at a time.  My first try, I stupidly doused a generous amount on my food and I actually thought it was going to do some sort of serious damage as I lay coughing on the floor.  I find I enjoy it quite a bit if I add a couple of drops to a tall glass of V8 juice or a pot of homemade beans.
You think it hurt going in, just wait till it decides it's ready to vacate your body.  That delightful little outhouse won't be so funny anymore.

4 vengeful cases of the trots out of 5

No comments :