A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider G3 (2010)

Hikawa-san's initial system is honestly a bit plain to me. Aesthetically. I prefer G3-X, but circumstances as they were when I was in the prime of building my collection made it such that I went with the "base" forms of the Agito Trio. That said, there's nothing objectively wrong with this figure. It's a pure joy to pose and the accessories provide the same warm and fuzzies as the full-size role-play toys, as they all combine in the same way as their DX brethren. The ones included with G3-X even transform accurately!

My first sentence shows my (and most of the world's) bias, but there's a number of characters this can be on your shelf. Until they release that G3 Mild, getting both this and G3-X is a good idea, if you're a fan of one user in particular.

I'll list the load-outs of both figures below the cut.

4½ Heroes Who Will Never Run out of 5


G3:

GM-01 Scorpion
GG-02 Salamander
GS-03 Destroyer
GA-04 Antares

G3-X:

Guard Acceler
Guard Acceler (Storage Mode)
GM-01 Scorpion
GX-05 Cerberus (w/Rocket)
GK-06 Unicorn
GK-06 Unicorn (Storage Mode)

No comments :