A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

S.H. Figuarts Nasca (2010)


I'd all but forgotten that I owned this! The basic story is much the same as with my Figuarts CycloneJoker, but I actually did somewhat break this one! Right out of the package, a careful enough movement of one of his arms sent its shoulder-pad flying. It went back on, but not nearly as securely as most of them do. It proceeded to fall off at the slightest provocation for the rest of the time that I had the figure. Further, the scarves have to fit onto balljoints located in very cramped spaces. I believe they could become loose over time, if you manipulate them enough, or continually take them on and off. Frankly, it's simply another failure in W's tragic history of Figuarts.

Just get Accel and go play Illusion of Gaia.

1 Excellent Sculpt Not Fit For Articulation out of 5

No comments :