A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Spirit Battery-Operated Toy Gun ()


Remember what I said in my review of the Skull Magnum? All of it is still 100% true, and frankly, it's even more pertinent here. Thank goodness this is the opposite of that toy. I.e., this is literally (financially) worthless and I'll never have to worry about selling it. It will sit on my shelf with the rest of my Silent Hill collection and I will never answer the door with it in my hand. Heed that advice yourself, if you get one.

It's undeniably cheap, but it fits the bill and it won't crumble in your hand. However, I wouldn't drop it. I didn't even know it had a sound! Yes, a single sound. It's more of an extended, violent WHOOSH than a gunshot, but I wasn't expecting anything, so it's icing. I don't have a Youtube channel any longer and I'm not going to bother the rest of the Nut Blog crew over it. You can try it in-store. It says you can, right on the packaging. Be kind and replace the plastic tab, if you do. Even if the batteries are dead, the click is heavy and satisfying.

I generally prefer melee weapons, in almost every sphere, but with Anne, there really is no leeway.

2023 Update: It seems like Spirit is only selling the entirely orange ones, now. I can't blame them. If you'd like the rest of the story, click here and here.

I adore Heather. I like Larfleeze. Ergo, I'm keepin' it. Q.E.D.

2 Obligatory Dick Monsters out of 5
It also looks like the M92F from RE5

No comments :