A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sparrow Innovations 1:12 Scale Rifles ()


I'm not entirely sure how the muzzle of that one got bent without a vice-grip. These are diecast and really nice for their price. The only fear I'd have is the paint coming off if left in the hands of a figure that also happens to reside in a particularly hot climate, or display space. I can't imagine them being damaged under normal circumstances, or in stable-temperature environs.

Ichijou should have become a Rider, but as it stands a rifle is probably the most fitting representation a Kuuga fan is going to find. I passed the shotgun onto a friend, but it would have looked great in Momo's hands, if I still had him.

The nice thing about Sparrow Innovations' miniatures is that they are readily available at one of the largest craft stores in the United States. I'll leave you to the simple task of figuring out which.

4½ Undeniable Shippings out of 5

No comments :