A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

KEM Plastic Bridge Cards ()



Because of the ubiquitous nature of playing cards, it’s intensely possible that both poker-sized and bridge-sized decks have called your utility drawer home, over the years. However, not everyone may be acutely aware of the difference which is most pertinent to me and a certain subset of toy collectors: their size. I’m not busting out a ruler, only my camera and a selection of cards relevant to the things I’ve reviewed here.

In specific, I’m covering plastic (né, plastic cellulose-acetate 😏 ) bridge cards. I suppose they’re nice if you’re the sort to repeatedly spill your drinks, but for my purposes, they were the perfect solution to keeping my Rouze cards in pristine shape. Bridge cards are slightly taller than DX toy cards from Bandai of Japan, but the key dimension for Blade Rouzers is the width. These cards fit that bill. If you store them in a hot enough place, they will begin to curl up, but the nice thing is that the fans on Kenzaki and Tachibana-san’s Rouzers prevent them from doing so. Try to keep something heavy on top of your Hajime, Mutsuki, and King decks.

3 Card Combos Quickly Rouzed Without The Fear of Frayed Edges out of 5

These can certainly be used for Gosei Cards, but they’re going to move around horizontally in the Tensouder. You won’t have to worry about messing up the cards, but you’ll still be slowing the motion, just for another reason: to make sure they stay oriented to the side with the card scanner, as you’re closing it. Unless you’re going to cut plastic sheets to size, it’s really the only option I can think of, though. I used bits of card-stock at roughly the right size and they still had a tendency to move about if I did it too fast.

No comments :