A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Hudson River Miniatures 1:12 Scale Quart Milk Bottle
()


Shirai Koutarou is love. I had to say that up front because I'm listening to his duet with Kenzaki and having a bit of a moment 😭

Right, right, the milk! This is really the most basic miniature I've ever owned. If you're as big a stickler for paint perfection as Bobby Skullface (someone else who is very much love), you might be disappointed, depending on the sloppiness of the piece you receive. To my eyes, though, it's perfectly acceptable for this scale. The only real complaint is with myself, for not getting a whole basket full of milk. Hudson River in particular doesn't seem able to scratch that itch, but several other options definitely exist to get a set of bottles, basket and all.

4 Very Custom License Plates out of 5

No comments :