A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Water Arrow/Wood Spear Set (2009)


As much as I would ADORE having a full-sized Heaven Fan on my wall, I'm actually not upset that they didn't make it, or the Land Slicer*. I'm upset that they thought these WERE worth making. Also, that I owned them. The bow has a spring-loaded....pull-thingee... but the BoA version actually shoots water and can be held by the Samurai Megazord! That's not a spear, even if the blade pops out. That's a Wood toothpick. It looks BEYOND ludicrous on display. If you absolutely have to have Chiaki or Ryuunosuke's Origami discs, reconsider. Please. Their actual Origami in emblem mode are more fitting gimmicks. Get a Shinken-Oh.

PLEASE.

1 Weapon Should Have Come With All The Discs out of 5
 
*I retroactively am, now! 'Surely, it's because they didn't want kids to be chucking giant hunks of plastic at one another.' Enter the FuusouKen Hayate. I want my Heaven Fan/Land Slicer Set, Bandai, and I want it, now. At retail, not Premium Bandai. If you lot and Hasbro can keep selling Zyuranger/MMPR stuff, you can certainly start doing the same with Shinkenger.

No comments :