A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Super Samurai Red Ranger Figure (2011)


Yes, I am perturbed that they never made Super versions of the girls. However, they did make them in the American Exclusive modes. Plus, the powers of the Inroumaru are initially singular. Alright, I'm done quieting my Super-Ego's moralizing. I LOVE that the coat is overly large and billowy. It's a gorgeous touch of stylization, and I'm all about it. Takeru/Jayden is the obvious choice, but damn does Ryuunosuke look smashing in it. The blue and white....so crisp~ This stands just fine with the Super Shinkenmaru/Spin Sword and Mougyuu/Bullzooka outstretched to either side. The latter comes with the 4'' version of the Shogun mode Jayden.

You will need a Juuzo/Deker to stand opposite him on your shelf. Which, BoA did provide.

5 Lords Walking Violently Into Battle out of 5

No comments :