A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Friday, May 6, 2016

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form (2010)


Given that I feel that the Souchaku Henshin of Kenzaki's King Form is superior to the one in this line, Wataru here logically has to be the most beautiful Figuart I've ever seen. Yep, that sounds right. The joints on mine were all tight without being terrifying and I don't think I ever found a pose that didn't look amazing, or at the least hilariously appropriate. I do have a nitpick or two, however. The accessary count is a bit lacking, given how long they're taking with delivering the Arms Monster forms. You get his rock hands for pre-kick preparations and cape extensions, but I don't think a Garulu Saber with a flame effect would have been out of the question. In terms of what is here and I can legitimately deduct for: the Zanvat Sword looks overly plain rendered in clear plastic. I would have liked an attempt at the subtle rainbow stained glass effect.

Hey, I said it was going to be nitpicking!

4½ Declarations of Strength out of 5

No comments :