A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

S.H. Figuarts Blade Blade (2010)


That's not a typo. That's actually the name. Look, you know I hate Decade. I know I hate Decade. But, the crossover with Shinkenger exists and it's really good. The power of Kobayashi. With Takeru trading Decade the Rekka Daizantou for this, it was inevitable that I'd buy it. Problem is, it stretched Takeru's hands like mad and was still heavy for all the effort put in to make it light enough to hold. They did fine with the Rekka Daizantou, but not this. It's nicely painted, and if you want to display it on a miniature sword stand, I'm sure that might be good enough, assuming you love both Blade and Shinkenger like I do. Looking at it now, it's a bit twisted. Very body horror. Does that mean I should like it more or less... o_O

2 Meat Shields out of 5

No comments :