A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Legend Sentai Series:
Joint Gattai Dekaranger Robo & Gao King (2011)


Once upon a time, I thought I was going to watch these series. While the DX versions of these robos aren't as insanely priced as 555 gear, they aren't cheap, and in the case of Gao King, there's way too much diecast for my liking. I know because I snagged a lonely Gao Eagle, too. These excel in opposite ways. Deka Robo breaks down into solid individual components, but looks dumpy combined. The Power Animals suffer greatly apart, but together are a solid, stylish figure. These work like Mugenbine toys, utilizing translucent (eek!) ports to allow for complete cross-compatibility with each toy in the sub-line. If you like Zordbuilder, these are for you. I'm a slave to screen-accuracy 95% of the time*, so that functionality was lost on me.

2 Senshi Who Found Their Way Onto the NegLiner via Different Means out of 5


*
Goseiger's modularity is too strong for me to deny it. Even then, it's a matter of combining within the confines of a single mecha line.

No comments :