A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Final Form Ride Series 00 and 06:
Kamen Rider Decade and DiEnd (2009)


If I dislike Decade so much, why did I buy any of the toys? Well, back then I still had a lot of optimism. I was deluding myself about OOO, and Fourze hadn't yet threatened to ruin Rider for me. Considering how much I liked so much of the rest of the Heisei era, it was almost a given I'd like Decade, and so I bit on these, because they were cheap. And, they are cheap figures. They don't transform like the rest of the line; their articulation approximates Souchaku Henshins. There is a charm to them, however. They aren't trash. They're reminiscent of American action figures and consequently a bit nostalgic. Don't ask them to do idiotic things like hold the Figuarts Blade Blade and you'll be fine. 

Their accessories are detailed below the cut.

3 Squid Thieving Bastards out of 5


Decade:
  • Ride Booker 
    • in Book Mode
    • in Gun Mode
    • in Sword Mode
  • Decade's Final Attack Ride card
  • Adapter to help him stand on the other FFR figures
DiEnd:
  • Diendriver
    • Closed
    • Open
  • DiEnd's Attack Ride card, 'DiEnd Blast'
  • Adapter to help him stand on the other FFR figures

No comments :