A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Samurai Smash Rangers (2012)


I'm a goddamn sucker for full-team packs of figures. Which, is why I accept the death of Sentai Figuarts in favor of yearly (admittedly exorbitantly priced) premium Ranger Key sets. There's a different chibi/stylized collection out there for Samurai, but it's the main team and a Nanashi Renjyuu/Mooger, instead of Genta/Antonio. I love the Shinkengers' suits because of the prominent in-your-face/on-their-face kanji, and that's exactly what's emphasized here; that's why this is the uniform Shinkenger team on my shelf.

You can swivel their arms and heads, but I don't recommend it. They also, obviously, need their bases to stand, but they're engraved as hiden discs!

5 Easy Answers out of 5

No comments :