A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mighty Bright 3'' Super View Magnifier ()


The Go-Busters are the team that means the most to me, and I absolutely had to have something for Enetan, Li-Oh, and Reika, in my display. The Buddyroid and Buddyzord work in a vinyl figure display as they are (as covered below the cut, here), but there will likely never be anything available for Pink Buster. I say likely because Gosei Green did get a Ranger Key, recently! Back to the point, I needed SOMETHING for Reika. I looked to her feature episode for inspiration. I found it in the form of a magnifying glass, as in using one she inadvertently creates Louperoid, a Lupin-inspired Metaroid. I simply went online and searched for one that would suit my needs. I found this instantly. It perfectly matches her suit and was only a few dollars.

It's pretty shit at its intended purpose, though...

3 Special Members It's An Absolute Crime to Exclude out of 5

No comments :