A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

BladeBuilders Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Heather Mason Beam Saber (2017?)


At this point in my life, I don't give two shits about Star Wars, or Mark Hamill. Heather Mason, on the other hand, I fucking adore. This is a pretty standard telescoping affair, but it does have a rudimentary motion sensor to modulate the sounds. It has power-up and power-down sounds, in addition to the requisite hum, swooshes and clashes. For the price, it works perfectly for my purposes, as I'm in the process of collecting a weapon for each of the Silent Hill protagonists. There's even a bit of orange on the hilt. Good enough.

For a description of the BladeBuilders gimmick, please see my review of the basic version of this saber, here.

3½ Weird Doorknobs out of 5

No comments :